Thanks Nat for the tag! What a fun one! I am tagging Julie, Brittany, Allison, Chelsa, Emily and Ashley! Come on ladies, do it with us!!!
What is his name? Eric Turley Wimmer but every few days he comes up with new names that he wants me to call him. He's been Burt Corcoran, Bert Martinez, Professor Sungglesworth, Beefcake....I could go on and on but you get the picture.
How long have you been together? Married for six years and one month
How long did you date? We started dating in summer 1998 but weren't really serious till spring 2000 we did the whole on and off thing for a couple of years.
How old his he? 40! What an old man!
Who eats more? Probably Eric. I graze all day and don't really eat a lot at meals.
Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure it was Eric. It's sad that I don't remember the situation.
Who is taller? Eric. But when I'm wearing heals I give him a run for his money. He's 6'1" and I'm 5'9".
Who can sing better? Eric. I don't know if it's actual talent or just the willingness. He sings all day, every day. He's very happy.
Who is smarter? ME! He has a college degree and a paying job, so he could easily argue this - but I'm sticking with my answer!
Who does the laundry? Me. Eric will do it every once in a while, but I'm very territorial about the laundry. I want things done a certain way and I don't want anyone messing up the system.
Who pays the bills? Me. I'm trying to get Eric to take that over, but it's not looking good.
Who sleeps in the right side? I do. I like to be closest to the door when I have to get screaming kids in the night.
Who mows the lawn? For the most part Eric does - but I do it a few times a summer too. I'm terrified of the edger thing so I won't touch that (but neither does Eric).
Who cooks dinner? Nobody. I'm trying to do better about cooking, I promise.
Who drives? Usually Eric. I am a very nervous passenger and it makes him nuts!
Who is more stubborn? For sure me. Eric is laid back and rarely gets upset.
Who kissed who first? Eric kissed me in the parking lot of ACS. Romantic huh??
Who asked who out first? I'm still not sure if our first date was actually a date. We went to a Jazz game with a bunch of people from work.
Who proposed? Eric - the day after Valentine's Day, 2001. He went to a lot of work!! It was so much fun. He sent me on a day-long treasure hunt with clues sending me from Salt Lake to Provo and I ended up on the side of the road where he changed my tire the first time we met.
Who has more friends? I think I probably do. Maybe that's just because I hang out with my friends more.
Who is more sensitive? I don't know. We might be equal on this one. Neither of us is overly sensitive.
Who has more siblings? Me. I have seven and he has four.
Who wears the pants? Me. It's embarrassing, but I guess I've turned into one of those girls.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Hubby Tag
Posted by Laurie at Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The two of you are so cute together. You have such a beautiful family, it's fun to hear how you started out:)
You guys are great together.
I love that you wear the pants, I only get to wear the pants once in a while.
Mike really enjoys the nicknames of Eric! It was great to see your family. I understand that they come when you are not here, as soon as Caitlyn gets older she is going on many adventures with her dad, without me! Thanks for the hat and shoes, they are so cute. We have taken many pictures in the hat and will have more posted!!
You are the perfect couple... It seems like so much fun over there all the time. Can I play?
Post a Comment