CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Guilty day

I have had some serious writer's block lately. My life has been blissfully boring now that potty training is a thing of the past. Luke informed me the other day that we don't need to buy diapers ever again. Wahoo!
Today my niece Jessica borrowed the boys to take to her high school for her child development class. Luke and Adam left at 11:30, Cameron got on the bus at 12:00 and Eric was out of town. Yup you read that right. I had the whole house to myself for four hours! Four hours! Alone time in my house in unheard of. So I went to lunch at Food for Thought in Draper with my mom! (Thanks Mom!) And then I came home and took a long winters nap. I was hoping to wake up sometime in mid May, but sadly it's still January.
I can see Cameron running up the street from the bus stop as I'm typing. I'm all rejuvenated and ready to see her. Especially because I have a babysitter coming at 6:30 so that I can go play bunco with my girlfriends....he he he! What a day!

6 comments:

Jon and Emily said...

Sooo...jealous! But you deserve it too!

Suzanne said...

No guilt. Not allowed.

Oh, and our suitcases are fine though we've only used them for that one little trip.

Anonymous said...

I would love 4 hours to myself!
You need that - especially getting ready to leave on a D-Land trip! have fun & we will get together when you get back.

The Christensen Family said...

ooohhh! Jealous - what a great day for you! I am long over due to just disappear for a while. it is coming... :)

Paige said...

I am so jealous! Thanks for ditching me! Just kidding, I wouldn't have had the time to go anyway! Talk to you soon.

Tierney said...

Oh, that sounds sooo nice. I'm so glad today was a Bunco day. I really needed it. Does the child development class need any other volunteers...maybe tomorrow?