Tonight we had bunco!! I know I always say how I love my bunco group, but I don't care, I'm saying it again. I love my bunco ladies! For those of you who don't know what bunco is - it's just an excuse to eat too much food, laugh and catch up with girlfriends. There are dice involved too, but after playing bunco for more than five years I apparently still haven't learned the game. I never win anything! Tonight it was Nicky's turn to host and she made FABULOUS food and even more FABULOUS prizes! She actually made those frames for the winners. Can you even stand the talent? I hope the girls don't mind marshmallow snowmen as prizes when I host - that's about as crafty as I get.

Above Losers: Laurie & Natalie
Why do I always look like crap in pictures? Do I need to start wearing more makeup? I have a zillion pictures but I'm going to give everyone else exclusivity on pictures of themselves and not post all of them.
*******
On Tuesday night I got together with some girlfriends from high school and we had such a great time. We've seen each other through a lot and we're still going strong. (Although I still live in fear of seeing them all pull up in front of my house in a minivan....) I didn't get a good picture of all of us together - but here are a few cute ones.



Above: Kelly & Julie
Sorry Kel, Julie deleted all the other pictures of the two of you! What a dork!

15 comments:
Oh Laurie, I wanna come, too! I looks like such fun! No one, and I do mean NO ONE plays Bunco around here.
that does look like so much fun! and congrats on the potty training! big achievement!
Thanks for not posting the one of me, That was not pretty!
OK...my favorite part of this entire post is how Nat's "L" on her forehead is backwards. LOL!!!! That made me giggle! Still on a high after winning last night! YYEEEEEHOOOOOO! ;-)Love ya Laur!
It has been so much fun seeing you lately, let's do the play date when you guys get home.
You always look like you have so much fun! Tell your neice that there is a 3 month old that would love to go to a child development class with her!!
Yeah I didn't delete the picture you posted of me on your camera because I thought there was no way you would put that ugly picture on your post. Thanks Laur, really appreciate it!!!
I feel your pain. I'm not photogenic - ever. Although, I would have to disagree with you about you because I have friends of mine that read your blog from my blog and tell me how cute you are. Have fun in Disneyland!
You guys are all so beautiful! It looks like you had a lot of fun! I bought the book "Left to Tell" and I'm starting it tonight. Hopefully I'll finish by the 22nd. Can't wati to see you. Chelsa
Whatever Laurie, you always look beautiful.
You are lucky to have such great friends.
We are such Losers!! Yeah and I am a bigger one, as you took the pic, I think I realized that the L was backward. And Laurie you look darling in all the pics.
P.S. the Cd's are amazing!!!! I love them. I loved when I heard Warren G...Regulators, I thought I was the only idiot that adores that song, and I already had it on my playlist. YOu Rock!! Hope your having fun in Cali!
I miss it so much! We may be starting one here. Tell everyone I said hi. It's fun to see who the new folks are. Makes me sad to see what I'm missing out on. Great prizes...and whatever about the pictures. You are one of the most photogenic people I've ever met!
Whatever you are sooo cute!!!! Lookd like you had a great time, I am so bad about keeping in touch with friends from High School....Your Awesome!
Ok, I'm glad you had a fun fun fun time, but after nearly a week you must only be at fun now. Whatcha up to anyway? Not updating this blog!
Those frames are AMAZING!! I'm dying to join your bunco group. Too bad I live so far away. ;)
Post a Comment