CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Wimmer ramblings.....

Eric: "Adam, you have the face of an angel."
Adam: "Do angels kill horses?"
Eric: "No."
Adam: "Then what do they kill?"
Eric: "Nothing. Angels don't kill anything. Angels are in heaven."
Adam: "Like Jesus?"
Eric: "Yup."
Adam: "Jesus is dead and we're going to see Him again. He's going to bring Lola with him."

(Lola is the dead hamster.)

6 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

hee hee... love what comes out of the mouths of babes. too cute.

martha corinna said...

Poor Lola.
Good for her that there is a resurrection.

AMiller said...

LOL! What did they teach him in church about angels?

Paige said...

Lucky for you, Lola will return one day! SMELLS AND ALL!!!

NatRat said...

Gotta love it! I will be waiting for my CD on Thursday...find a tender, you missed last month too. We miss you...I MISS YOU!

Tierney said...

That is hilarious! What a funny kid! Personally, I hope animal heaven and people heaven are separate places.