CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Egg-stravaganza!

Saturday was a busy day for us Wimmers. We went to a neighborhood Easter egg hunt at 10 and then had Grandma and Grandpa over to dye some eggs at 11, then we had some friends over to barbecue at 12. It was crazy, but that's how we do it 'round these parts! Here are some cute pictures of the egg dyeing.


Nothing like three generations of eggers!

Yesterday the kids all had to wear their new church clothes. You can see how thrilled Luke was about having to wear a tie and jacket. I thought he'd be so excited to dress like Dad, but that was NOT the case.

At least Cameron and Adam liked their clothes. Luke was a tough egg to crack!

5 comments:

AMiller said...

While sitting behind you in church, I kept thinking how cute your boys looked. I am lucky to get Matthew in a button down shirt let alone a tie or sweater.

NatRat said...

Cute outfits! Busy day, those are the best days! I would rather have a busy day than a day doing nothing at all.

Jewels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jewels said...

I love that little Luke wouldn't smile. Maybe he's practicing to be a serious model.

3WimmerBoys said...

Oh they look too cute! I wish we could have been there for the egg coloring party.