Question: How many pairs of size 3T undies does it take to have my boys at your house for a playdate?
Answer: 4
In the two hours Luke and Adam were playing at their friends' house, they both peed their pants twice and Adam peed down their window well. I don't know what's worse, the fact that it happened or the fact that I'm sharing it online.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Potty training hell
Posted by Laurie at Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I can SO relate. I don't know if my kids are just hard to potty train or if I am a total potty training idiot. Whatever the case, IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!! Boston was potty trained in like 1 day, no accidents for a week, little champ and then he decided he was over it and started peeing and pooping his pants nonstop. So, I just gave up. That ought to solve it, right. SO BUGGY!!!
you always make me smile!!!
I think Matthew used to save up his pee for when he arrived at a friends house. He would pee his pants within moments of arriving. One time he came home in a Princess pull-up - yep, that made me feel like a great mom.
Hmmm...Maybe we shouldn't do a playdate this week. :) Just kiddin. I'm such a fan of keeping them in pull-ups until 5th grade. :)
You make me so excited to potty train!
I have potty training too! In fact, I bought a dog that was already house trained just so I wouldn't have to do it. If I can't potty train a human, I certainly can't potty train a dog. :)
I feel your pain and hope it gets better.
Laurie,
I am so sorry that I missed your book club. I hope that it turned out well. I am so sorry about the potty training, I'm sure that I will be an EXPERT after I potty train Tommy one day. Hopefully diapers go up to 8T. SAD I know!!! Anyway I hope all is well and we still need to have our outing to Dear Lizzy.
Kelley
oooo...yeah that's not getting me too motivated to train Austin anytime soon! There really is something about playing at a friends house that seems to make kids' potty signal turn off!
whew... just another reason to question myself -- What the heck was I thinking getting pregnant before potty training?! Not sure how I am going to handle it! Pray for me... Seriously just putting it off as long as possible. :)
You make me laugh! The boys have made great strides. :) Seriously, this is character building at its toughest. Jace always saved his best accidents for stores...I think he liked getting the new clothes I was forced to buy.
Ha ha...That's really all I have to say - that's hilarious!
Post a Comment