CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Gone Baby Gone

After weeks of anticipation, Cameron left this morning to visit my sister's family. Lacey has a daughter Ali, who is Cameron's same age and they love being together! My logical mind knows everything is going to be great and she's going to have so much fun, but there is something unnatural about sending my five year-old baby girl across the country without me! She is with my dad, who will take excellent care of her, but it still makes me nervous.

Truth be told, I'm a little scared to take on the boys without Cameron. She's my helper! I feel like a shepard without his sheep dog to keep the sheep in line. I've never had just two kids so this should be an interesting week. I'm going to be at lose ends without a sassy little girl to argue about clothes/dress-ups with!

Here is a picture of Cameron and Ali just a couple of months before Cam turned two. (The boys were about a month old!!!!) They are going to have so much fun together this week.




This is Cameron with Nana yesterday.
I've started calling my mom Nana Montana - aren't I clever??

7 comments:

Palmer Family said...

She is so grown up!! She will probably remember this trip forever!!

Anonymous said...

Wait, they're coming today?!?!

Tierney said...

Your mom looks so young and a lot like you even with her eyes closed! I totally understand - Sometimes it feels like I want a break so bad, and then when I leave my kids I miss them and worry. Oh, such is the life of a mother. John wants me to start sending Jackson out to see him by himself on an airplane...he got a very definite "No" to that. I'm not ready for that.

Ammon and Brooke said...

Your mama is so beautiful!!! Good luck this week. How fun and scary at the same time.

Kelly said...

What a big girl! Call me this week and we'll let the boys play. Great time for you to come over and play the Wii!

NatRat said...

How fun...enjoy it! I know what you mean with her being your helper. I hate going anywhere without Coop, he is my helper with Bode. And you mom looks darling!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! I'm glad that she's such a big helper. I'm dying for one at my house. 3 boys and no crowd control - help!

She's making memories that will last her forever. I'm glad she was able to go.