CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tag! You're It!!

Okay - I used to send these things out via email. But then I fill in-boxes of people who don't want to play. So if you want to play - fill out your survey and post it on your blog or you can email it. Either way - you're tagged!

1. When was the last time you ran? Yesterday – 4 miles
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears and holes in them? No
3. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? Yes. Always. You don’t want to deal with me at all without LOTS of sleep.
4. If you had someone "stop by" without you knowing what would your house look like? The wood floors are always in need of cleaning, my kids are always in need of a bath, but there are NEVER dishes in the sink.
5. Do you eat raw cookie dough? Is there anyone out there who doesn’t? I’ll make cookies without even turning on the oven – all I want is the dough.
6. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? Does my air conditioning condenser unit count? That’s how I got it working about a month ago.
7.How do you eat an Oreo? I stick a fork into the middle and dunk it in milk. I hate getting milk on my fingers. My little sister, Lyndsey, and I came up with that when we were in high school.
8. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? I wouldn’t even know how to know if someone else was online.
9. Could you live without a computer? NO! Not only am I sadly addicted to blogging and email – all my bills and banking are online.
10. Do you wear shoes in the house? Yes – I’m a freak. I think it’s weird when people ask you to take off your shoes in their house unless it’s a brand spanking new house.
11. At what age did you find out Santa wasn't real? I was in 5TH grade walking to school with Caroline Miller when she dropped the bomb on me….I pretended I already knew.
12. How many phones, (house and cell phones) are in your house? 3 portable phones, 2 phones that plug into the wall and 2 cell phones.
13. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? I’m a Mormon so winning the lottery would be similar to the Immaculate Conception.
14. Last time you saw your best friend? Husbands don’t count? I saw Jenna and Julie B. on Saturday. Paige and I ran 8 miles on Friday and I saw all my high school best friends at Bunco on Thursday.
15. What jewelry are you wearing right now? Huge earrings as always.
16. What is the first thing you do when you get on-line? Check email, checking account balance (I cry) then all my friend’s blogs.
17. Do you watch 'Grey's Anatomy'? I liked it in the beginning – but not so much anymore. Army Wives is my new favorite.
18. How do most people spell your name? Pretty much everyone knows how to spell my name. All my friends in the neighborhood I grew up in call me Larry, cousins/siblings call me Laur Laur – I have a brother who calls my Larry Mullin (drummer for U2).
19. When was the last time you left your house? Last night at about 6 to return a video, fill a prescription and buy treats.
20. Do you return your shopping cart? Depends if anyone is watching me and if the cart will cause damage to another car.
21. What noise do you hear right now? My boys playing Lightning McQueen and Nemo.
22. Who is the youngest in your family? The boys. They just turned 3 – technically Adam is youngest by 2 minutes.
23. Who does the dishes at your house? Eric and I are pretty equal on that chore.
24. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack? Me. When I went to Lake Powell I packed 7 separate outfits for me and practically my kids’ entire dressers for 3 days.
And, who would most likely be driving? Me – I like to drive. Unless Jenica is on the trip – she’d drive and I’d be the DJ. Oh, that brings back the fondest memories!!!
25.Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? No – I’m usually the one picking up the tab. That’s what happens when you’re the big sister.
26. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Actually I just met another Laurie through blogging and she’s the first! In fact, she’s the one I got this little questioner from.
27. When was the last time you cleaned your toilets? Last week.
28. Do you watch movies with your parents? My mom and I try to see movies that Eric won’t go see with me.
29. Do you get your hair cut every month? Every two months or so.
30. What was the last thing you purchased? Oh my gosh – this is embarrassing. I bought Sugar Babies, M&M’s, Charleston Chews and Junior Mints. I needed treats to watch the season premier of The Hills. How sad am I? I promise I didn’t eat it all.

5 comments:

becky said...

i absolutely love your last question! i so watched that last night...so much drama...

martha corinna said...

Fun Laurie, a little glimpse into your world that is not on display at church.

Anonymous said...

Laurie, do you know your 83 year old Grandma reads your blog religiously every day? I do. Grandma

Lacey Lou said...

Laurie...I'm so glad someone else watches "The Hills"...I love it! You are funny, I liked all your answers.

Kelie said...

We have a lot in common! I love The Hills! That was my highlight of the week!