CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

ID Theft

I'm laying in bed right now, unable to sleep (obviously), counting down the minutes (267) till I have to get up and run. I was just reading Allison's blog about how she's the latest victim of identity theft and feeling so sorry for her. I've always thought it would almost be comical if someone were to try to use my debit card - the joke would be on them! ...."Um, excuse me but your stolen card was just declined....insufficient funds till payday or something?"... Sorry All, I shouldn't be making jokes.

Anyway I'm bored and trying to come up with ways to drift off to sleep when a fun idea came to me. If I were in the market for a new ID, whose would I choose??? Of course I can't just be in it for the money - Bill Gates is just too boring. I'm thinking whose shoes? Purses? Hair? Talents? Job? House? Clothes? What a fun game! I know the commandment 'Thou Shall Not Covet', but just for fun - let's play!

ID THEFT
Whose shoes? Mariah Carey - pretty much it's the one and only thing I like about her
Whose purses? Jessica Simpson has a really good collection
Whose job? Kelly Ripa - do I need to explain?
Whose car? My mom has the coolest Range Rover
Whose humor? Eric. He seems to find joy in the smallest things, I want to be like that.
Whose legs? Kelly Ripa - pretty much the only things on her that I wouldn't take are the invisible eyebrows/lashes and the man-arms.
Whose wardrobe? Kelly Ripa, hands down! (I think she might need to take out a restraining order....)
Whose boyfriend? I don't know her name, but Matt Damon's girlfriend has got it gooooood.
Whose talent? Heather White. Not just her craftiness, but she's such a dang good person too!
Whose yard? I've only seen pictures, but I love Martha's yard!
Whose house? That one is just too much to even answer - so many different things to think about...
Who's life? Okay, fun game, but at the end of the day, I'm pretty darn lucky just being me

What did I miss? Did anyone think of any fun ones?? Alright my blogging friends, you are officially tagged!

****239 minutes till the big run and still not ready to sleep. I'm still thinking through the house question.

3 comments:

martha corinna said...

There are so many things I would steal from you. Your height, but then Brad probably would not have married me. Your nose, you have a perfect nose. Your smile, you have a very pretty smile. Mine is too big. The list could go on but I won't embarrass you.

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet Laurie. What compliment to be on your ID Theft list. LOL! That's probably one sentence I never thought I would say. LOL! Seriously though...such a compliment. Thank you!! BTW...i have your kits. Want me to just hold on to them until Bunco? LMK!!!

The Christensen Family said...

FUN! I am going to play... watch my blog - it might take some time, but it will be on there at some point! Loves...