Eric: "Adam, why are you crying?"
Adam: "Mom hit me!"
Eric: "Mom hit you? Why?"
Adam: "I drew her a picture and she didn't like it."
Actual events: Adam got spanked for wetting his pants for the 75th time that day.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Good conversation
Posted by Laurie at Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Don't you love kids. Where do they come up with this stuff? I really think sometimes they are too smart for their own good and sometimes they aren't so smart afterall. Their versions of events are always interesting to listen to especially if they have a vivid imagination. Good luck with the peeing pants thing. I just potty trained and I'd rather give birth.
Laurie! Ok, came across your site and gotta tell you that it simply cracks me up! Seriously, hope you don't mind that you're the funny highlight of my day lately. Promise, I'm not a stalker :) What's your email? - I'll send you invite to my blog. Love your stories and your adorable kids. So, I have a picture of our twins all cuddled up in a swing just like the one your boys were in. I, too, love finding them "together" when I know they started out on their own. So good to hear about what's going on with you. You are one funny girl Mrs. Wimmer!
Laurie- this entry was so funny I had to send a link to my whole family so they could check it out. You make me laugh!!!
Your blog is awesome...you do know that people are talking about what a creative blogger you are, don't you? I had heard about it and was glad to see your comment on my blog so I knew where to look! Thanks for the laugh. By the way I agree that it would be great to get to know you better, I have always looked up to you and think you are adorable. I still remember when my hubby and I walked into church one sunday and you were sitting in front of us and he said, "besides you (of course he had to say that Ü) she is the cutest girl in our ward" Anyway, we were just starting to be friends when the ward split, dang it!
Just read your Hell Froze Over...wow!Poor gal, is she tramitized by the whole ordeal? And, what happened when someone did need to go the bathroom? That's what I want to know!! Seriously!
The last time my kid drew me a picture I didn't like, he was in solitary confinement for a week. I mean, we gotta have standards for what we will accept. :)
Hey-
You don't know me, but I lurk here. I think I found you through Heather White, anyway...didn't want you to think I was some random kook.
Your blog reminds me of the days I had four kids under three, when my twins were born. It was interesting...;) I survived!
Anyway, love your sense of humor. Thought I'd better say hey, instead of just reading for *free.* Heh, heh.
Post a Comment