CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

idol

I'm new to the whole American Idol thing so help me out. Does Paula have a drinking problem?

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Sure seems like it to me!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she is a regular 'drunk' on the show!
Could you even understand ONE thing that she was talking about on the show last night?!?!? I couldn't!

Heather D. White said...

ROFLOL! So funny. I always kinda thought she seemed drunk every show too. Maybe she does it so she is able to be so nice to everyone. LOL!

The Richards said...

I'm not sure what is wrong with Paula, I am still not sure if it is more annoying or entertaining! So we were planning on coming over on Sunday and Mike tried to call Eric and he never answered his phone! Probably better because we discovered that Caitlyn was sick and she wasn't the happiest of babies. We should try for this Sunday!!!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

She's drunk or stoned on about half of the episodes. It is especially interesting to watch Simon and Randy dealing with her. I think that Simon was holding her chair last night to keep her from falling out of it.

NatRat said...

She is drunk or high...Cooper said last night "Mom, Paula is looking really old, don't ya think?" I was like what??

Anonymous said...

Yes - I think she does. One day she's normal the next completely weird and can't complete a sentance.