CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I feel that ice is slowly melting

Late yesterday afternoon I heard the wonderful sound of heavy plastic scraping the pavement outside. During the summer months the sound of the kids' Power Wheels Jeeps is loud and can get on my nerves, but in February it is the sound of HOPE! I ran outside to see if the neighbor kids were out ruling the streets once again in their little Barbie Jeeps and John Deer tractors. There were kids, but no mini vehicles. They were dragging snow shovels behind them as they ran towards my house. My boys were ready to get out the Slip'n'Slide. They didn't, but it was so much fun to have the front door open and the kids running around outside. Here are a few photos I snapped. And please, pay no mind to the Christmas lights still hanging from the house.






2 comments:

Heather D. White said...

LOL! I'm sorry..this is so terribly ironic that after you posted this we got hit with a blizzard! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you totally jinxed yourself with that post! I hope Cam is okay. Tell her Aunt Lacey loves her!