This weather has got to go. I'm ready to poke my eyes out with a stick. I feel like I'm turning into Jack Nicholson in The Shining. I don't think I ever understood that movie until now. Being snowed in with just his kid and wife made him go nutso! That's how I'm feeling! I almost want my house to be haunted just to make the days more interesting.
Redrum! My apologies to anyone who hasn't seen the freaky movie - disregard this post.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Nonsence from my going crazy mind
Posted by Laurie at Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
It has been a gloomy winter, but look at how the snow is melting. FINALLY!
I have faith that soon my tulips and daffodils will peak through this sandy soil.
EWWW, I hate that movie. It's the scariest. That's totally how I feel!
You are so funny!
I think that we are ALL feeling the 'spring fever' - I have been running outside so that I can get a little fresh air.
This winter has been brutal!
Hey, do you want to get together this week? Let me know what day works for you.
You said it, sista!!!!
Here's JOHNNY!
Hey it is going to be like 55 on Thursday...whoopee! Get at and enjoy some of the warmth for a bit because it is going to get yucky on Saturday, but no worries for me I am off to sunny Mexico!!
Come visit me!! At least you have the option of leaving your house for more than an hour during the day. Believe me I think I am going more crazy than you. So, come up and visit and we can have lunch or something.
AMEN.
you are so funny.
Laurie, you really need to write a book. You come up with the funniest comparisons. Maybe you should come visit Phoenix. It's 75 and sunny today! Bring Julie!
Hopefully the snow will stop soon and the sun will shine for you.
Post a Comment