CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bubbly

I feel like I probably missed something in the Blogging 101 class. Is Bubbly by Colby Caliat a required song in order to have a blog? I swear, I looked at about 22 blogs today and at least half of them were playing that song.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Haha! I have had that same thought more than once! Trying very hard not to stress right now, while the Sox play. Feeling the love...

Jess said...

Um.. yeah, I'm one of them... Its just a good song!

Laurie said...

I'm totally not dissing any of you that have it on your blogs. It's obviously a good song. I just feel like I may have missed the boat on that one.

Crystal said...

I know I'm getting a little tired of it cause I hear it every time I go to my site....I think I am going to change it tommarrow!....Not just B/C you said that.....I wanted to anyway, anyway you get the point

Anonymous said...

Hey Laur -
that's exaclty why I don't have music on my blog - I like listening to the song I enjoy and if I hear them too much - I don't really appreciate them anymore - but it is a good song!

Jon and Emily said...

Yup, I'm in the Bubbly Club too. I thought I was being original! What the crap copy cats?