In the last week the kids and I have all been to the dentist and none of us had cavities. Proof that brushing has nothing to do with it....well, for the kids anyway.
* * * * *
* * * * *
Cameron: "Mom, when Lizzie grows up she wants to be a dance teacher and a mom. I'm going to be a princess. Are princesses in this world?" ('in this world' means pretend or real)
Me: "Um, not really. They're just pretend."
Cameron: "But they are at Disneyland."
Me: "That's just someone dressed up like a princess. It's their job."
Cameron: "Oh that's what I want to do. I'll have to move to San Diego."
Me: "You could live with Uncle Brett and Aunt Melissa!"
Cameron: "No. Mason and I are going to need our own house."
I love how matter of fact she just knows she and Mason are going to be married. She's just planning his life away. Run, Mason, run!
13 comments:
You seriously have such a fun blog! I love it! Thanks for the comments. I need to step it up, my blog is so boring compared to this. Love ya- you are the cutest!
Kudos to you & your fam on the no cavities!!! our's wasn't as successful last month, sadly!! can't get enough of your blog, yours is definitely one of my favorites!
Larry, Christian says, "Uh, there actually are real princesses in the world. Don't lie to your children." But it looks like Cameron will have to ditch Mason and San Diego, move move to England or Morocco, and find a rich, available prince if she wants to pursue that dream. :)
Okay, your blog is so fun.... I need lessons...The hair thing?! love it!!! Any way, good for you with no cavities!!! Im a hygienist and still get cavities !!!!!!!What is the deal!
I'm dreading our dental appointment next month. Dreading! And isn't it great how your yard is THE hot spot! Always good to know where the little ones are! Go Sox!!!!
I love your new background. So scrapbooky :-) We have the dentist next week and I'm super worried about my boys'
HEY LAUR-
your new design looks great! Isn't that website fun?
Love the new look! Apparently, I am unaware of how to make my blog cute! I am too afraid to take my kids to the dentist. If they are anything like me, they are full of cavitites.
BTW- You had a genius idea with mason being lighting. It will work out perfect. It is settled. I will inform him first thing in the morning.
How did you get that cute background? Where did you go to find it?
I want to know how to do the blog look too....please....
Too funny. I still remember who I thoughtI was going to marry when I was her age.
Look at your oh so cute background...Totally jealous..You will have to show me how!
Post a Comment