Ellsbury pie anybody? (Suzanne, you are the only one who knows what the heck I'm talking about!) The Sox won the world series last night. I have a big crush on Ellsbury! It was a big night at our house! Can you all do me a favor and visit Eric's blog and post comments?? http://thecommishreport.blogspot.com
Thank you! He's complaining that nobody reads his blog....Oh geez.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Ellsbury pie anybody??
Posted by Laurie at Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm more of a Varitek/Lowell kind of girl (can you believe they're calling them 'old' LOL) but that Ellsbury is a cutie!
Lots of laughter and smiles in our house today -- along with some yawns! Such a fun fun day!!!
So.. Lee comes home yesterday and tells me that if I really want to go to Hawaii, I need to start running. Me running? That was pretty good for a laugh.
Congrats to the SOX!!!!!
I commented on Eric's for you Laurie, because you are the best and I would do anything for you.
Laurie- I have plenty of viewers. I don't need your charity. But yes I do agree that everyone needs a little Ellsbury Pie. Maybe not in the sense that you're talking about but we do need a steady centerfielder that can get on base, steal and play solid defense.
I am totally with you, he is the hottest Red Sock since Johnny Damon left. Hooray for another hottie so we can enjoy these games even more!
Melissa
Hey Commish,
Dude, the Red Sox won it like 3 days ago. Get over it. It's in the past. Time to move on. I know I have. I am sure Jeter's four rings makes it difficult for him to swing a golf club. By the way, Leslee is this close to banning the commish's comments due to posting unsolicited Red Sox propaganda messages on her blog. And hey Laurie, of cours Ellsbury is a stud. He is from Oregon. What do you expect. Sorry, I had to post here since the commish does not accept anonymous comments.
Jared (O)
Post a Comment