CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Credit

Oh remember the good 'ol days of me joking about identity theft? Don't I have egg on my face today.... We pulled a credit report this afternoon to find that Eric's credit has suddenly plummeted 100 points since last summer. And we have two car loans (both our cars are paid off), a couple of accounts at Deseret First Credit Union, a Capital One credit card, a Kohl's card and a Home Depot credit card. As fast as you can say 'cardiac arrest' I was on the phone trying to track down account numbers and social security numbers. I don't have much time to write right now, but if you haven't checked your credit report lately, you might want to think about it.
I'm off to a movie - I'll elaborate tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hear this all the time but never think it'll happen to you. So sorry it did, and I'm pulling mine today.

Palmer Family said...

It's the worst feeling ever!! I am so sorry, sounds like it will be a long road ahead.

Kelie said...

oh wow! that's extensive! so sorry that you and eric have to deal with that! it's horrible!!!