The birthday girl was so excited for her big day that she couldn't sleep at all the night before. She was more than a little dazed.

Eric loves birthdays. We always have to decorate the whole house for the big day. A couple of years ago, Eric was in decorating mode while I was out getting balloons for Cam's b-day. I got home to find that he'd taped all the cute princess paper plates to the wall thinking they were just decoration. I thought it was funny that he didn't recognize a plate when he saw one - like anyone would tape a plate to a wall.... It is now tradition. We buy paper plates of whatever is the favorite thing of the moment. We had High School Musical 2 and princess plates all over the place.
We had a breakfast party, complete with
Popeye pancakes and a few presents. Cameron got a bunch of the High School Musical dolls,
Ponyvilles and a CD player with microphones.
And a Tinkerbell dress up.

I totally forgot to get pictures of Cameron with any of her grandparents, but I got a few cute ones of some friends.

This is Lizzy, Cam and Duncan.

After all the chaos, Luke and Adam thought they's sneak some cake.

2 comments:
such a fun party!!! how funny of eric and the plates...and love that adam and luke were getting into that cake!
Looks like it was a success! I can't believe how much Cameron looks like you! She is so cute!
Post a Comment