Watch out Mason! Duncan is after your lady! If you can't tell what this picture is - it's Cameron on the right and Duncan on the left. Yes, that's Duncan's hand on her leg with her hand over his. I was in shock! They are four years old! I went on a field trip with them today and got an education I was not prepared for.Apparently Duncan is the cutest boy in the class. When he walks by all the girls giggle and blush uncontrollably, but he only has eyes for Cameron. Lucky her. Lucky me. When they're standing next to each other he has his hand on her back and when they're walking, they're holding hands. I am not ready for this! I was in the ninth grade before I held a boy's hand and I was probably engaged before I held his hand in front of my mom.
When we got back to the school after the pumpkin patch I met Duncan's mom. She told me that within the first couple weeks of school two girls in the class (not Cameron) would chase him and kiss him. She finally had to call the teacher because he didn't want to go to school anymore. But he seems to really like Cameron. So I decided to invite him over to our house. I thought that if we demystify him, maybe the crush would wear off. I'll let you know how it goes.
The field trip was really fun. The kids all got to choose a pumpkin, go through a spooky house, do a corn maze and see all the animals on the farm. Here's another picture of Duncan and Cam and the last is of Cameron being a pig.
7 comments:
That is the cutest dang thing!! Love it!
Oh my gosh, Laurie!
Cameron's first little Boyfriend! She is such a doll and I am sure that you will have to keep her away from a lot of boys in the future! Good Luck with that! :)
A yummy life is the name of Jodi's blog.
what a gentleman! putting his hand on her back. ha ha! I'm definately not ready for that kind of stuff with my girls!!!!
Who can blame Duncan? Cameron's beautiful!
oye! Can only imagine the hearts she is going to break at 16!
Cute Laur... And so relieved that I am not the only one in this boat. Hoping that we are on the tail end of the whole kissing phase. Let me tell you how fun that was! At least she has good taste - he is a cute little boy! ;) We need to be chatty!
Post a Comment