Top row: Martha, Me, Heather & Laurie
Bottom row: Leslee, Annemarie & Lia
We had such a good time on Saturday! Laurie and Lisa were in town and decided to get everyone together. They brought their friend Melissa, who doesn't blog...yet!
It was kind of weird to meet these ladies for the first time and yet feel like I know them already. Of course I had old friends there too. Martha, Heather and Leslee were there. And another Utah girl, Annemarie was there too! We had a really good time laughing and comparing stories. I know that pretty much all of these girls are going to blog about it too - so read theirs. I have a mountain of laundry waiting for me!
Thanks ladies for the great time!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Blogger Lunch
Posted by Laurie at Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like fun times. Ahh that heather... not sure how she finds time for half of what she does:)
It was So fun! We all have the same picture (of me trying to pull my sweater down in order to not expose my underwear covered belly).
How fun! what a great idea!
Looks like a lot of fun - okay, so now it's our turn for lunch or dinner - let me know when a good time for you would be.
I just wanted you to know......you have the funniest blog! I love reading your entries.....you CRACK me UP!
Sounds like you guys had a great time. I seriously love to read your blog, thanks for sharing all your fun stories! (aka your life)
Word of advice...if Laurie is every making you dinner don't say "no onions in it right"..I learned my lesson today.
So glad you had fun with all those cute girls. Laurie's a blast, huh? Good for you guys.
Post a Comment