

My sister had a baby yesterday! He was 7lbs. 3oz. and 20 inches long. His name is Tyler Paul. He's pretty cute! I'm a proud auntie. They live on the east coast, so I can't even run to the hospital to hold him. So I'm posting a couple of pictures. I'm missing them.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
It's a boy!!
Posted by Laurie at Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your sister is beautiful like you, Laurie. Congratulations to her. It is sad to live so far away. My sister lives in Pittsburgh and is expecting a baby in February.
How sweet! Lacey looks great, I can't imagine how hard that would be without a lot of family close by, any plans to visit her soon?
WOW! She looks great. I would love to hold that little one! How did the quilt end up looking? Have you warned her about the 3rd child....
Wow! You guys look so much alike, especially your smiles. Congrats to her and to the new auntie!
wow, she looks alot like you and you are both bearutiful, congrats to her for her healthy baby!!
I never looked that good after giving birth! Congratulations Auntie (pronounced with a soft 'A' here in Red Sox Nation! ;)
I know - Lacey looks fabulous. I, on the other hand, look like I've been hit by a truck after I have a baby. Not to mention that I'm usually screaming at Eric to 'get that bloody camera out of my face'!
OK...first of all...SHOCK! Your sister looks so much like you, that at first glance, I thought, WHAT THE HECK???? How the CRAP did I miss Laurie having a baby? I am SUCH abad friend. LOL! Okay....I've recovered from the heart attack now and what a HAPPY HAPPY DAY for your SISTER!!! So much fun! HAPPY BABY TO YOUR SISTER and happy AUNT-DAY to you!
So is she your twin? I totally thought I was looking at you for a few seconds (that was a head scratcher.)
Post a Comment