Lola was a good hamster. She filled her days with lazing around the cage and her nights were busy running and running and running and running. And running. She had lived upstairs on the desk for 10 days and at a Sandy PetSmart before that.
You will be missed, Lola.
26 comments:
Shocking!!!!!!
Shocking!!!!!!!!
Oh no!
I am sure that the pet days are over at the Wimmer's for a while!
You didn't tell her cause of death, I hope that she didn't suffer too much.
Sorry to hear about your loss. :)
First my mom, now Lola. Life is so unfair!
How sad! Lola was so cute....I can't say I'm all that surprised though...I'm glad I got to meet her last weekend!
Oh no...I am so sorry for your loss. Lola was such a cute thing. I will remember her always. :-)
How sad. We all will miss poor Lola!
I am so sorry for your loss. Just know she is in a better place! I guess it's time to get a new one! :)
So sad! I heard that Cameron was devastated and crying at the pictures of her sister. Maybe you'll have to get a huge dog next time that they can't squish. Who knew hand sanitizer could be so deadly? Sorry for Mike's sarcastic comments, that is how he is!!
I don't know if the other comment got sent to you, it keeps saying there was an error or something! Sorry!
OK, I think I have this blog thing figured out! Sorry about the hampster. I hear that Cameron was devastated at the loss of her sister! So you'll have to get a huge dog that can't be squeezed or sanatized to death!! Sorry about Mike's sarcasm, that's just him!!
Laurie- can I just say that reading your blog has become one of the highlights of my day. You are hilarious! Sorry about Lola!!!
Already?
oh.. so sad! May she rest in peace:)
Poor Lola. Sorry that we didn't get with you a couple weeks back. We ended up with the flu, and I promise you didn't want it! We just went home. :( Thanks for great blog entries. I laugh every day!
Okay, already, Laurie? What's up? I think they better have done a background check on you. J/K, I am sorry for you loss....
oh thats so bad!!
but really really funny!
You are mother of the year! We don't do pets... I can't even be responsible for fish at this point. Cam is too sweet - are you replacing Lola?
So, Alicia told me where to find you!!! It's so good to see you guys. I've been considering a hamster for Kirsten, and I think I'll be holding off for a while longer now :)
I think whoever denied you the cat knew what they were talking about...
Oh crap, that is not good! Hope the kids are holding up okay but just think your hands won't be cracked anymore. RIP Lola!
Dang, you guys are tough!
Wow.....I thought it would last at least 2 weeks or so! Too much sanitizer or what??? You didn't have anything to do with it...Right...???:)
I know you're just broken up about it. ;) Are you going to replace her?
Poor Lola! I think she died of alcohol poisoning from the hand sanitizer.
Poor Lola. Did you guys have a funeral? Norah likes to throw funerals for pets that have passed. I don't know how many funerals I have held for kittens, cats, and everything my cats have killed.
Post a Comment