CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

San Diego or bust!

We'll have to save all your praise of my impressive running till later. And yes, I looked fabulous, just ask Jenna and Kayley about my very scary hat head. I didn't think we could still laugh after such a long run, but my hair was almost as gross as my feet. Too much detail? Sorry.

We're leaving today to see Brett and Melissa for Thanksgiving. Brett is Eric's brother and they live in San Diego. We seem to have invited ourselves to dinner for the last few years and now it feels a little like tradition. We don't get to see them nearly enough because at Christmas when they're here in Utah, they get a busy schedule trying to see everyone. But when we impose ourselves on them, they're trapped! Anyway, we're really excited for the trip and I'll post pictures when I can.

TTFN!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Fun!
Have a great trip and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sounds like you run went well - I am excited to hear about it.

3WimmerBoys said...

Are you kidding-you know you don't invite yourselves nor do you impose. We love nothing more than having you guys come visit. We practically beg you every time we talk to you to come to San Diego. We can't wait!

3WimmerBoys said...

Are you kidding-you know you don't invite yourselves nor do you impose. We love nothing more than having you guys come visit. We practically beg you every time we talk to you to come to San Diego. We can't wait!

Tierney said...

I'm glad you survived your run! I'm jealous you're going to San Diego. I miss California. Have fun!

Crystal said...

So it looks like you survived from your prior post...Whew, I was nervous...I know that I truly might not make it if I had to run 20 miles...Happy thanksgiving!!

NatRat said...

Have fun! First you get to go to Sn Diego & then Hawaii a couple weks later...your livin the life.

Anonymous said...

Have a fun trip! Happy Thanksgiving!