I thought my kids were being unusually quiet this afternoon so I went to investigate. I found poor Lola soaking wet. The kids decided to drench her with hand sanitizer. Poor Lola.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought my kids were being unusually quiet this afternoon so I went to investigate. I found poor Lola soaking wet. The kids decided to drench her with hand sanitizer. Poor Lola.
Posted by Laurie at Saturday, November 10, 2007
7 comments:
The lunch was so much fun, more fun then I thought it would be. Thanks!
Well.. at least you know she's clean:)
And she's not dead yet.........
Oh my gosh, that's so funny! My nephew wanted to give my SIL's hamster a bath once, only he used the toilet. Unfortunatly, not so good for a hamster to get a swirly!
I had so much fun yesterday! Your blog makes me smile:)!
So how was that lunch?
Maybe thats why the poor hamster is dead now...
Post a Comment