CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

duh



Who in their right mind would buy 'dry clean only' comforters for their potty training 3 year old's beds? Yea, that would be me. UHG!

This picture is how much my washing machine liked the comforter. Remember that old movie 'Mr. Mom' when the washing machine is practically chasing Michael Keaton? Apparently that's how my day is going. It's completely blocking the laundry room and door to the garage.

This morning I came home from a miserable run to find Luke looking like he had a scary skin thing going on on his face. I rushed over seeing a bruised looking ring on his cheek, wondering when the doctor's office opens. Then Luke says, "Mommy, Adam bit me on my face." For the love! When will Adam stop this??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laur-
These are the kind of days that you wish you could go back to bed and stay there all day - is it over yet?
That looks like it hurts!

martha corinna said...

I like your blog. It makes me feel human.
I've put a few non-washables in the washer. And the washer has tried to walk it off.
Lulu bit me, on the BREAST, and she was NOT breastfeeding.

Paige said...

I love your life!

Paige said...

I love your life!

Jess said...

oh!
that poor face!
the washing machine scenerio has me totally laughing though.. I loved Mr Mom!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Had to check out the washing machine because Jessica was talking about it today. It makes me laugh! Like your blog.