CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Judging a book by it's cover

Cameron came into my room a few minutes before bedtime. She picked up a book off my nightstand and opened it up and looked at a few pages and checked out the cover again and said, "Mom, can I take this book to bed so I can read for a few minutes?"
The book was A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. She is my daughter after all!

5 comments:

Paige said...

Let me know how Cam likes it. I may have to add it to my list of "must reads".

martha corinna said...

Good thing it wasn't a Jackie Collins book.

Anonymous said...

So bizarre that we both posted about books today. I am starting to REALLY FREAK OUT, Laurie! LOL

mindy said...

I need a good book to read. You'll have to tell me if it's a good one. Also, thanks for being so sweet. Running into you at walmart totally made my day!

Anonymous said...

Tell Cameron that I've just started the Thousand Splendid Suns - per your recommendation. I've got a stack of books to read, but loved the Kite Flyer so I.m going with this. I love you, Laurie.
Grandma