Can I take a minute to just brag? Who am I kidding? Ya'll are pretty much a captive audience anyway. Jenna, Kayley and I ran 13 miles this morning and we did GREAT! You better believe that I'll be tooting my own horn all day long.
There is nothing in the world like running. Of course, there is a love/hate relationship involved, but I still love it. I love being with friends and having the camaraderie of knowing that you're not alone in the pain and exhilaration. I love the independence of it too. Putting my headphones on and completely zoning out. I love being out before the sun comes up. I love the selfish boost of confidence after completing a long run.
Eric has been calling me Hero all morning and if there's anything better than my husband thinking I'm a hero, I don't know what it is.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Running Love
Posted by Laurie at Friday, September 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
still feeling as good lar!?! HEE HEE HEE
You're my hero too! I can't wait til the day that I can push myself for that long to run 13 miles, I am still stuck at 4 & 1/2. Way to go!
It's sounds like you are right on track for your 26.2 in December!!!
That is so cute -- I am so impressed! I hate running more than anything in the whole world! You are getting a world of praise from me and officially one of MY heroes too! So proud! Of course, if I were running a marathon in Hawaii -- I might be seriously motivated as well... great job!
Holy Cow!! I am so proud of you! I am still trying to get past the 3 mile comfort zone. Maybe one day! That's awesome!
WOW! Great job! I've always thought it would be so great to be able to run and enjoy it...I dislike running very much! So kudos to you three, very, very impressive!
You are my hero too!
I love running. I've always been a runner until recently. When I start getting some sleep we will have to run. There is nothing like it.
Linked over to you from your comment on Laurie's blog. I LOVE your sidebar description about yourself losing your mind, and being a mom 24/7. I so relate. You blog is really cute.
Wow! I am impressed!
Post a Comment