My day has improved. I'll have you know that my boys BOTH did poops on the potty before they went to school and kept their undies dry for the whole two hours!!! I know you've all been losing sleep worrying about my kid's bowel movements. =)
I got these cute pictures of Adam and Luke coloring before school. It's their new favorite activity.
After school, the boys said they weren't tired and they really wanted to play with their new cars. So I told them to go play in the basement while I finished up a few things. It got really quiet... and that usually means trouble at our house. But guess what I found...
4 comments:
I really have been wondering about your boys and defecation.
That picture on the sectional is the sweetest.
by the way, i know our house is too big. it's a story for another day.
Laur-
I am glad that your day got better! I love that picture of Luke and Adam, aren't they the sweetest angels when they're asleep?
awww... they look so sweet and innocent. hope you got a nice break while they slept.
I love your stories! They seriously crack me up. Your blog is so fancy. Isn't nap time great? It is my favorite time of the day lately!
Post a Comment