I usually talk about the kids but today it's time to give thanks to the person I call Mr. Wonderful. My husband is the nicest, smartest, strongest (don't under estimate his muscles, when he takes his shirt off he looks like a body builder) and sweetest person in the world.
Whether he's fixing the plumbing, building out our basement or cooking an amazing italian dinner, he's always take time for me and the kids. Sometimes I wish he could just take time to smell the roses. I always feel guilty on the weekends when he's up before 6:00 AM and has already weeded the backyard, trimmed the edges and fed the kids. And that's only the things he does before I get up. He's like the Energizer bunny always cleaning, fixing and in his down time reading his scriptures.
I love you Eric...thanks for being my Mr.Wonderful!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
The luckiest girl in the world
Posted by Laurie at Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow Laurie!
Sounds like Eric has really stepped up - how and what did you threaten him with this time?!?! ;)
Post a Comment