CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Oh geez

I'm going to have change my blogspot password...."Mr. Wonderful" has taken over again.

7 comments:

Jess said...

that made me laugh so hard! He obviously has a great sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! Loved it!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think he is pretty wonderful too..aunt bar

Leslee said...

Okay, now that is funny! I actually read Eric's post last night and handed the computer over to Jared so he could "take notes." I'm trying to remember his words..."Wow, the guy's a machine!"

Palmer Family said...

I thought that sounded a little fishy!! So funny.

Crystal said...

You are so funny... So I am blogging and still very new but nonetheless trying...crsytalandaaron.blogspot.com talk to you soon, crystal

The Christensen Family said...

he cracks me up... your house must be so fun all the time with him around for entertainment. i love it!