Last year I had to listen to endless hours of "I got the Sunday Ticket, I got the Sunday Ticket, I got the Sunday Ticket on DirecTv!" (sung to the tune of 'I've Got the Golden Ticket' from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory) He still has the ticket this year, but the song got lost somewhere (thankfully).
Here is Eric in the zone - don't try to talk to him right now. And here is Jenna's hubby, Raul, with their boys, Gabe and Andrew.
We also had the Meinzers and Bettinsons over, but I didn't think to take a picture before they started leaving. It was such a fun time. I guess I don't hate football season as much when I have all the friends around. One last picture of all the pizza rolls - there were just SO MANY!!!
2 comments:
and just what were the kidlets doing while the Dads were watching football???
auntie bat
WOW! that IS a party! how funny! My husband doesn't watch football, so I don't know what its like to compete with Football season.. I think I'm grateful of that..
Post a Comment